Saturday, March 13, 2010

Messianic Psalm

Melody suggested I post these here too. So, here goes:


Psalm 40:5, O Lord my God, are Your wonderful works Which You have done; and Your thoughts toward us cannot be recounted to You in order; if I would declare and speak of them, they are more than can be numbered.


On Friday I presented Hebrews 10:7, which quotes Psalm 40:8. Psalm 40 is another Messianic Psalm. If read as if Jesus is speaking, a beautiful picture of a God who loves us is revealed.


God’s thoughts towards us cannot be recounted! Ask any parent how many times they catch themselves thinking about their kids: When at work, while at the store, before bed, when they are at school, etc. God thinks of you too.


He loves you.


Shalom

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting these on a blog daddy! I like reading them. If you post it daily on here as you do on facebook I can keep up with them easier, its easier to go back and read them on here than it is on facebook and they are in better order. Love you and I love your insight too!

    ReplyDelete